What, Why, and How of SEO
Here we are going to discuss every basic aspect of SEO. It’s important to know the basics, importance, and benefits of SEO before heading forward to hire an agency. So, without wasting any time let’s dive into the topic.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization in the digital world. Search Engine Optimization means optimizing your website for various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. By optimizing your website for various search engines, you can get your website ranked better in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). This means that you can rank as top results in the search organically (without paying any money to search engines for ads).
Why SEO is Important?
Search Engine Optimization is one of the very important verticals of Digital Marketing because it has a major share in website traffic and you don’t have to pay for any ads. You only need to pay for the resources and that’s it. Now you can get a major share of your traffic without any ads.
- Organic Traffic: It means you get direct traffic from search engines not through paying for ads. 53% of the traffic comes from organic search.
- Search Share: About 83% of the search traffic comes from SEO (Search engine Optimization) and 17% of the traffic comes from Paid Search.
- Long Term Traffic Equity: Though SEO takes time to give results, but once you achieve a good position in search results, it becomes a long-term benefit. But this doesn’t mean that once you achieve a good rank, you stop putting efforts towards SEO because you may lose your rank soon. It’s a tough fight out there for achieving organic ranking and people are working hard for it daily. So your Search Engine Optimization efforts should keep going every day.
- ROI (Return Over Investment): SEO is very cost-effective and can provide substantial growth in terms of revenue. It is very cost-effective and provides good ROI. After all, It’s all about the profit you make from your business.
How does Search Engine Optimization work?
All the Search Engines have a unique algorithm for ranking websites. Search Engine Optimization helps us in standing from our competition, to rank better. Search Engine Optimization has various aspects on which we have to work to rank better. These aspects are:
- On-page Optimization: It means that optimizing your entire website in a way that you rank better for desired keywords. Keywords are the main focus words of your business website. So, if you want to rank better for specific search queries, optimize your website properly for those specific search queries.
- Off-page Optimization: It basically provides a reference for your popularity to search engines. This means it tells the search engine how popular and credible your website is. It can be achieved by linking your website to other websites through a process called Backlinking. It’s always important to build good quality links. The better the quality of your the better results you’ll get.
- Local SEO: Local SEO means optimizing your website for local searches. By optimizing your website for local searches you can improve your conversion rate, as many people still have a tendency to buy from their nearby store or service provider.
- Page Speed: It plays an important role in your search engine rankings. The faster your website or page loads the better rank you get. On average your website should not take more than 3 seconds to load. The next big thing in the field of digital marketing will be voice search. Voice search results will depend majorly upon two factors page speed and mobile-optimized website.
- Mobile Optimization: Each and every website should be mobile optimized. As maximum traffic searches on mobile phone and if you don’t have a mobile-optimized website you won’t rank on those search results. Apart from this, it’s also important for voice search ranking. Therefore, it’s very important for you to get your website designed in a mobile-friendly way.
Contact Us now to get SEO services at the best price. Outsource your SEO services to us and relax. You just need to contact us and then sit back without worrying about your organic ranking.